ATTENTION: Starting Monday, March 23rd, the Student Employment Office staff will be working remotely.
Staff will be available via phone, email, and Zoom during normal business hours.
To contact the Student Employment Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 352-8350.
Documents/forms can be submitted to the Student Employment Office via:
- Inter-office mail dropped off at the Mail Center (Attn: Student Employment Office, Luther Hall 212)
- U.S. Postal Service (Wartburg College Attn: Student Employment Office 100 Wartburg Blvd. Waverly, IA 50677)
- Dropped off in person in Luther Hall, Room 206 with Richard Seggerman
The Wartburg College Student Employment program provides students with employment opportunities that will assist them with achieving both their academic and professional goals through hands-on learning in a challenging yet supportive environment. Our student employees play integral roles in many departments on campus as they assist with the daily operations at Wartburg College.
In addition, students have the opportunity to:
- Meet and develop relationships with other students, faculty, staff, and other individuals in the Wartburg-Waverly community.
- Develop and enhance their work ethic, work habits, and various skill sets.
- Gain practical work experience that can be used to build their resumes.
- Have flexibility in scheduling work hours.
- Earn money to fund their education-related expenses.
As a student employee, students will find working on-campus can be a meaningful part of their collegiate experience.