X
GO
News Search
News Archive
/ Categories: News

The Juice - March 9

##SENDGRIDOPENTRACKING##

March 9, 2021

Online class registration for 2021-22

To register for classes for the 2021-2022 academic year, select the Academics tab from your My.Wartburg home page. Under Registration, use the Course Search or Add/Drop function to select the courses for registration. Documentation of the online registration process and other registration information can be accessed through the Registration Information link on the Registrar’s page.

 

Online registration is only available during the dates reserved for your current classification. Access to online registration closes for all students at midnight March 31.

Third-Fourth Year: 12 a.m. Monday, March 15, to noon Thursday, March 18; reopens Monday, March 22, to midnight March 31.
Second Year: 12 a.m. Monday, March 22, to midnight Wednesday, March 24: reopens Monday, March 29, to midnight March 31.
First Year: 12 a.m. Monday, March 29, to midnight March 31.

 

Contact Registrar Sheree Covert with questions.

 

Mark 'Icing on the Cake Day' with a free cupcake

Get a free cupcake from Students UKnight on Thursday, March 11, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Saemann Student Center to mark "Icing on the Cake Day." Did you know, student tuition dollars cover 73% of the cost of a Wartburg education? Donor gifts and contributions cover the other 27%. We celebrate "Icing on the Cake Day" to mark the day when 73% of the school year is over, and the rest of the year is "icing on the cake" thanks to Wartburg donors! For questions, please email studentsuknight@wartburg.edu.

 

 
JUICE GUIDELINES
ABOUT THIS EMAIL
The Juice is a weekly e-newsletter sent Mondays and occasionally during the week as needed to communicate campus news and events. Most items will run twice, then continue to be available in the Information Center.
TO SUBMIT AN ITEM

The deadline for submissions each week is 4 p.m. Thursday. Send items to juice@wartburg.edu. Please keep your submitted item short—no longer than one paragraph—and let us know if your item is for students, faculty/staff, or both audiences. Direct questions to Stephanie Boeding, editor and email marketing manager for Marketing & Communication, at ext. 8760 or via email. If you have a breaking news item that needs to run immediately, please contact the editor via phone or email.

Wartburg College

100 Wartburg Blvd.

Waverly

Iowa

Unsubscribe

Wartburg students, faculty and staff: Please note The Juice is an official communication of the college, and per your connection with the institution, you must allow your inbox to receive college communications at your college-provided email account. Those who unsubscribe will be charged a fee for restoring your email preferences.

 

Previous Article The Juice (Faculty/Staff) - March 8
Next Article The Juice - March 11
Print
68

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x